St. Bernard congratulates you on your engagement and forthcoming Wedding.
In order to start the Church process you need to do the following:
- At least six months prior to the Wedding date you should determine the day and time you desire and contact the Church to see if that date is available.
- You will need proof of your Catholic Baptism. Contacting the Church where you were baptized does this. Tell them you are getting married and need a copy of your Updated Baptismal Certificate – With Notations. Usually they can mail it to you or if the Church is near-by you may pick it up. This Baptismal Certificate must be issued within six months of bringing it to our Church. (The one your mother may have saved for you all these years will not do in this circumstance.)
- There is a required offering for the Wedding Ceremony which includes your preparation, the Music and the in parish Pre-Cana.
- Couples must attend a Pre-Cana session, which is offered here at St. Bernard.
- Everyone at St. Bernard Catholic Church is eager to make this a truly joyful and blessed time in your life. A time you will always remember with a happy heart. We thank you for the privilege you give us by having your Church Wedding here at St. Bernard.